ok I don’t see what this has to do with me. Sorry. Not gonna do this one… Also, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many options on this one. There’s ABSOLUTELY no way I could pick just one.
Okay. I’m FAR from photogenic. I know I’m supposed to do all of these things, but I really couldn’t pick one. If you wanna try and pick for yourself, go to my Facebook photos (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1234560512#!/profile.php?id=1234560512&v=photos) and pick some. Lemme know what you think!
Ok I know most people who know about dreams will tell you that you always dream, but I really can’t remember many… one I do remember from Friday night was that I played for the U.S. national soccer team. I know, World Cup bandwagon, but I can’t help it. I guess it was on my mind. I was playing around in the game and you know just kicking the ball. I remember scoring at least three goals. Then I became an international superstar and lived in style! I can’t remember much of this, but I do remember buying a spaceship…That’s pretty much it. Wow. That’s interesting…pretty boring dream actually.
Okay, I loved this movie. I won’t go into a full and overly long critique like SOME people (cough MacKenzie cough), but here are my impressions:
I really liked how they were very aware of their original audience. They kept with the appropriate age of Andy. They also did a fantastic job of capturing the bittersweet feeling of growing up and maturing. I got a little choked up occasionally, not gonna lie. What I really liked about this point is the idea that you always have memories and that while you may grow up and grow away from home, old friends, and old memories, it’s never a one way street, and you can always revisit these. Finally, I will admit that I felt kinda guilty about shoving all my old toys into a bin in the basement… maybe they’re just chillin’ out down there! Anyway, I grew up with the original Toy Story, the series, and now I loved the conclusion (?). I would recommend it to anyone who loved the original as much as I did.
Okay so I forgot to put one thing down. I guess I can’t count. Whatever. Don’t judge me.
5) Finally (and a little selfishly), I would keep concert promoters from charging fees. Seriously, I’m taking the T. Why do I have to pay a parking fee? And then you still have to pay for parking! Also, there may be no worse named item that the convenience fee? It is anything but convenient!
Ok now I’m done. Comments?
Wow. Uhm. Sooooo many. but soooo impractical. You guys are gona think I’m just jumping on the bandwagon with some of these things:
1) Okay, so most “non-profits” take a lot of money from what is donated to them. They typically say this is to cover “operating costs,” but often times they take far more money than is necessary. I would start by making sure that these non-profit organizations divert more of their resources to doing what they say they’re doing.
2) I hate politicians. Namely, I hate the arguments, selfishness, and rhetoric. I would try to clean up the American Government. This means no more bullshit, no more selfish politicians trying to mislead the voters to further their own careers, and no more sleazy politicians in general.
3) I’d want people to give people the benefit of the doubt in general. Too many people let miscommunication and assumptions ruin relationships. I would make everyone a bit more chill and let people talk it out.
4) I’d re-distribute the wealth in this country. I understand that many people worked hard for some of their money, and a good amount of successful people do really give a lot back to the community, but I’m talking about paying athletes and actors/celebrities a little less and put that money into much-needed programs in welfare and education and others. I’m not talking full-on socialism here, just a little Robbin Hood action here.
Uhm, I’m actually not that political. We should reanimate the corpse of George Washington so people will stop the whole “what would the founding fathers say?” Argument. On second thought, he’d probably get criticized today anyway. Short answer: I don’t know. Dave Grohl for President!
Oooooh. There are a lot of good ones… But I think this is the best one:
Why does everyone think that if someone isn’t good at something they think there’s something wrong with them? I don’t need all kind of special accommodations just because I suck at organizing shit? I just suck at these things. My friends all know this about me, but they don’t think there’s anything wrong with me, but I have all these srinks breathing down my neck because they make a quick buck by telling me there’s something wrong with me. Whatever. I’m out.
What the hell kinda question is this? Oh well, lemme try…
The earliest thing I can remember right now is burning myself on a cigarette lighter on the way to Disney World when I was 4-5ish. I know, late, but I have a turrble memory.
Okay, this is to all my friends. If you don’t know if that includes you, read this note and then judge for yourself!
To my dear friends,
You really don’t know what you mean to me. I may make fun of you, and you make fun of me, but I really do love you all like family. You were often there for me when no one else was, and believed in me when I may not have believed in myself. You’ve all stuck with me through thick and thin, and put up with me when I would’ve left. I truly don’t know what I would have done without you guys (and girls!). You all truly give my life meaning. Thank you with all my heart.
Okay, to me, paradise is pretty much what last summer was. I got to travel, hang out with all my best friends, and I didn’t have many responsibilities. I would like to go to all sorts of concerts and be able to do ridiculous things like go to the beach at 11 pm. In general, I would be surrounded by friends, and we would all just be chilling, not worrying about anything that lies in our futures, but just living… *sigh*
Hmmmm… in no particular order:
1) Take On Me- A-Ha: I could try to hit that high note without anyone criticizing me!
2) Blackbird- The Beatles: This song just has a calming effect on me. I like it.
3) What I Got- Sublime: Sublime is such a great band to listen to on a desert island…
4) San Tropez- Pink Floyd: It’s an interesting song and it seems vaguely tropical.
5) Here It Goes Again- Ok Go: Just a nifty song that I don’t really get sick of!
Ok so I was camping and I couldn’t update. Sorry! Anyway, something that Inspires me: Something that inspires me is people who can absolutely make the most of life. People who can let go of anger and truly can be happy for others and not jealous. Those who are humble, genuinely care about the well-being of others; even complete strangers, and those who truly believe they can, and do, make a difference in their world. Those are the people who inspire me. I try so hard to be like this, but I don’t think I’m quite there yet.That’s why I surround myself with these kinds of people; my friends all inspire me in these ways, and I truly admire them more than they know. If any of you guys are reading this, you all really give me hope in humanity.
Ok so there’s a bunch of music that I guess I “shouldn’t” like, but I kinda like it anyway. For example, I don’t hate Lady Gaga. Same deal with Journey. *Facepalm* Boy that’s embarrassing. I also used to play Magic the Gathering. Don’t judge me, you don’t know me!
30 day challenge thing Gave into peer pressure and is doing this
Day 01- Guilty pleasure
Day02- Something that inspires you
Day 03- The five songs you would have with you on a desert island and why
Day 04- What you imagine paradise to be like
Day 05- A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life
Day 06- Earliest thing you can remember
Day 07- Favorite cover of your favorite song
Day 08- Someone you think would make a good president
Day 09- Five things you want to see change
Day 10- A dream you had this past week described in detail
Day 11- Favorite picture ever taken of yourself
Day 12- Your favorite musical artist’s life story
Day 13- A memory that never fails to make you laugh
Day 14- Best mashup you’ve ever heard
Day 15- A moment, phrase, or song that has changed your life the most.
Day 16- Something that you want to do within the next five years.
Day 17- What you want to remembered for.
Day 18- A picture that makes you feel
Day 19- A passage from a book that has touched you
Day 20- A band that you immediately liked and the song that made you like them
Day 21- Your favorite medium of art.
Day 22- Someone you would give your life up for without question.
Day 23- Most awkward first impression you feel you’ve ever given
Day 24- Something you did as a child that other people remember you for.
Day 25- Something you would do if no one stopped you or if you knew you wouldn’t fail.
Day 26- Your definition of love.
Day 27- Your definition of the meaning of life.
Day 28- A moment you remember being completely happy in and a description of why you believe you were. what is your definition of happiness?
Day 29- What you live for.
Day 30- Ways you believe you have grown over the past thirty days